Tuesday 2 February 2016

January Wrap-Up

THIS IS WHERE I GIVE AN OVERVIEW ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY!

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J Maas
Finished at 1:30am 1st January 2016

To read my thoughts on this book go here: A Court of Thorns and Roses | Review

2. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
Finished at 1:45am 12th January 2016

I didn't write a review on this one, and that is because this is the second book in the series and I didn't write a review on the first book and I felt like because I didn't write a review on the first book, writing a review on the second book wouldn't really make much sense. Does that make sense?

I did enjoy this book though, much more than I enjoyed the first in the series. I found it a lot easier to read, it made more sense in my mind and I liked the plot a lot more, there was a lot more excitement here. I am very intrigued as to what the rest of the series has to offer because I have only heard good things so I'm expecting it to just get better from here.

3. Keep Your Friends Close by Paula Daly
Finished at 1:15am 22nd January 2016

To read my thoughts on this book go here: Keep Your Friends Close | Review

I didn't read as many books as I would have liked to this month, I totally failed at #RYBSAT and I realised I have a habit of finishing books at 1 o'clock in the morning.

BUT, I have started The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-Time and To All The Boys I've loved Before, so it's only a matter of time before I finish those... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment