Tuesday 12 January 2016

2015 Favourites

So I was on YouTube yesterday and I saw YouTubers posting their 2015 favourites videos... On the 11th of January! My initial reaction was, late much? But then I thought about it and realised that this gave me a perfect excuse to do my own half way through January 2016, 2015 favourites! Thus, here we are. I have been extremely busy this past week which is why I haven't been posting every two days like I was at the beginning of the month, but this post means I have so far stuck to my resolution of a post a week and that is what matters!

2015 was a pretty eventful year for me. I finally finished my A levels, I moved to England and I started the 'university' chapter of my life. Aside from all of that though, here is a list of things that I loved in the year 2015.

Make-Up and Beauty
Mac Cosmetics: This year I purchased my very first Mac lipsticks and I have completely fallen in love. I love the texture, the pigment, the colour, I love how long they last. I pretty much love everything about Mac lipsticks and I'm pretty obsessed. My main obsession of the year has been the Satin Mocha lipstick. It's described on the Mac website as a 'peachy yellow-brown', I think that sounds gross... but the colour itself is gorgeous and it has definitely become my go-to.

Food and Drink
Coffee: So I've liked Mochas for a long time, but I was constantly convinced that I didn't like coffee. However, this year I worked in a coffee shop for a while and instead of leaving hating it, I left with a brand new obsession! Cappuccinos are as far as I'll go though, black coffee is still off limits.

Books
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas: I think we all knew this was coming. I've been obsessed with his series since the moment I picked it up, and it was definitely these books that stuck with me most this year.

Blogging
My Blog: I am incredibly happy that I've fallen in love with my blog in 2015, it's something that I really enjoy doing for myself and something I will be very happy to continue with in 2016.

World of Wanderlust: This is a travel blog that I discovered this year and loved! The girl that runs it, Brooke, travel's all around the world and blogs about it and all of her tips for travelling the globe.

So that's everything I wanted to talk about in this post, it's a little bit of a filler post because I'm still pretty busy but soon I should be back on track with enough time to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment