Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 5: Frozen

So I am 5 days into Holiday Movie-mas!! I'm really enjoying doing this, I always find it really difficult to sit down and watch a movie because I find it difficult to pick a movie that I fancy watching and I always end up picking one I'm not that interested in so I get bored. So I'm really glad all of the films I'm watching are pre-planned because it means I have something to look forward to every day!

I also love writing every day because I just think it's really good to practice writing blog posts and I really enjoy writing but find it really difficult to write without a purpose.

Anyway, on to a small running commentary of thoughts I had throughout the film.

--> You have no idea how excited I've been for this day. I can't remember the last time I sat and watched Frozen, but it was too long ago.

--> This film is just glorious, and I love it!

--> I haven't watched it in so long that 'Do you want to build a snowman?' really gave me the feels. I didn't cry though, so I was pretty proud of myself!

--> I also forgot how funny this film is, all the one liners and puns.

--> I also love Kristin Bell and Idina Menzel. OMG and Olaf, I don't understand how anyone doesn't like this film.

So usually I write these posts while I'm watching the film but I literally got so engrossed in Frozen that I stopped typing half way through.

But now the film is over and I am watching YouTube videos!

Disney is the best. If you haven't already seen this film then:
1) Where have you been since 2013?
2) Watch it. Love it.

Overall I give Frozen: 

No comments:

Post a Comment