Friday 4 December 2015

Day 4: A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol (2009) is an animated retelling of Charles Dickens' classic novel about a victorian-era miser taken on a journey of self-redemption courtesy of several mysterious Christmas apparitions.

This is obviously a good film I mean it's Disney first of all, which I didn't realise and it's got a pretty famous cast with Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman and Colin Firth being part of the line-up.

At first I didn't think I'd seen it before, but I've got to the part with the singing child in the school and now I remember seeing it at some point. I really should watch it more often though because it is a lovely film.

I'm kind of glad it wasn't out when I was really little though, some of it's a bit creepy, I think it would have freaked me out.

Overall I give A Christmas Carol: 

P.S. The reason the blog is a little shorter today is because I also filmed and uploaded a cheeky vlog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment