Friday 25 December 2015

Day 25: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I am very, very happy and grateful for everything I've received this year! Perhaps I'll do a little 'What I got for Christmas 2015' video soon, it seems fitting seen as the very first video I have on YouTube is 'What I Got For Christmas 2014'


This video makes me laugh, I literally went through EVERYTHING I got for Christmas that year. I probably won't do that in this year's video, I'll just do the interesting stuff. Also the rose body wash that I mention... Literally sitting unopened on my shelf in my uni room, and the ring that I said had been missing for 3 years... Found it.

God, my first ever proper YouTube video... bless me. I also didn't post another video for like 7 months after that, dedication at it's finest.

Anyway, Christmas has been lovely. I've watched The Santa Clause 2 and 3 (both were awesome), Brave (also awesome), some How I Met Your Mother (bloody amazing) and a few YouTube videos.

Now I am very much looking forward to my Christmas after Christmas Christmas with Jordan when we'll open our presents off each other.

So that is the end of this blog post and the end of my little blogging marathon/challenge. This has actually been really fun and I hope to continue posting often.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and if I don't post before, have a very happy New Year!

Goodbye for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment