Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day 2: Home Alone

5pm

The 2nd of December has been a travel day, due to having class tomorrow I was forced to leave my home town once again and come back to university.

So I think it's kind of appropriate that I'm watching a movie today that kinda involves travel.

The movie is playing as I type this and while I watch I'm going to do some assignment work and drink a beautiful cup of coffee.

7:30pm

So coffee is being had (not the best time to be drinking coffee I know), advent calendar chocolate has been had and the movie is nearly finished.

But why has the movie taken so long Aimee?
...
I got distracted by my flatmates, we started talking in the corridor and that always has 5 minutes turning into 5 hours!

Anyway, the movie. I was pleasantly surprised by this film. Why I didn't expect to enjoy it I don't know, but the important thing is I did enjoy it. It was adorable, but I probably don't have to tell you this because most people have already seen this film.

As I'm back in my flat at university now, I didn't have Jordan as my movie buddy today. Instead I had CHOCOLATE! Which is nowhere near as good but it's a good second choice!

Overall I give Home Alone: 

No comments:

Post a Comment