Wednesday 16 December 2015

Day 16: Boohoo Haul

Something i've learned since starting this challenge. Blogging every day = not too bad. Watching a movie every day = really annoying, Writing to me isn't all that hard, because you can write about anything, but sometimes I'm not in the mood to watch a movie. Especially if the movie you're supposed to be watching isn't easily accessibly via Netflix or Amazon Prime. So, as the creator of this challenge I have made the executive decision to skip The Day After Tomorrow (because it's not really a Christmas film anyway) and change Miracle on 34th Street to How About You.

On to the haul! I ordered some stuff from Boohoo and they came in the mail yesterday, I don't have my own pictures of them but I thought I'd use pictures off the Boohoo website and show you them anyway.

Lily Leopard Print Knicker Short - £1

Trixie Pom Pom Trim Aztec Runner Shorts - £3

Ada Mixed Check Short - £4

Petite Louise Cut Detail Printed Mini Dress - £6

Petite Leona Lace Cut Out Side Split Maxi Dress - £12

I'll add in my rating for How About You once I've finished watching it (if i remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment