Saturday 12 December 2015

Day 12: Happy Christmas

Hi! Welcome to a running commentary of my thoughts during the film Happy Christmas.


So this film has 1 star on Netflix...

But it has Anna Kendrick in it! So we'll see how it goes.

First thing I've noticed about this movie... the baby is a bit creepy.

Second thing... there's no music, at all in the background. Unless someone turns music on in the movie.

It's not very Christmasy yet either...

I'm half way through and I don't really know what the point of the film is yet.

There's a lot of silences that are just filled by the normal sounds that would happen with normal movement, which is weird for a film.

Still not Christmasy though. (One hour in)

Okay so there's a Christmas tree and some presents... but that doesn't really make up for the complete lack of Christmas in the rest of the film.

I think it's Christmas day now...

Christmas day lasted like 5 minutes.

OMG BACKGROUND MUSIC!

Oh it's because the film's over.

Kay, so I don't really know what to say about it. Not much happened, and I can't seem to figure out, like I just don't know why this film was made in a way. It's a bit pointless.

Overall I give Happy Christmas:


Not because it was insanely awful... just because it was a little awful and I really didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment