Monday 30 November 2015

Holiday Movie-Mas

So this is the plan: I have chosen 25 christmas/winter/holiday movies, and I am going to watch 25 christmas/winter/holiday movies, and the plan is to blog about them! I was thinking of doing vlogmas.. but I just don’t think i’m quite ready for that yet, so Holiday Movie-Mas it is!!!! Are you excited? You should be.

In case a miracle happens and one of you lovely readers decides you’d like to take part, I’m going to put a list of the movies I’ll be watching below along with a link to the blog post about each one (if I’m that organised).

So let’s see if I can actually stick to this for a whole 25 days or if we watch me fail miserably!


  1. Happy Feet 
  2. Home Alone
  3. March of the Penguins
  4. A Christmas Carol
  5. Frozen
  6. Annie (1999)
  7. Love Actually
  8. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
  9. 101 Dalmations
  10. Annie (1982)
  11. All I Want For Christmas
  12. Happy Christmas
  13. The Santa Clause
  14. Home Alone 2
  15. The Day After Tomorrow
  16. Miracle on 34th Street
  17. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  18. The Holiday
  19. Serendipity
  20. Bridget Jones’ Diary
  21. Ice Age
  22. Home Alone 3
  23. The Polar Express
  24. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  25. Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment